The Chainlink

The first day of Spring is March 20th

Views: 1472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here you go:

courtesy BSNYC

Shay said:

I'm just agitating for equality here, man.  Give the ladies some eye candy!

Found the photo but there is a bit more showing than whats in the rest of these.
I would like to put the suggestion out there that we have a ride where men wear swimsuits, and Shay, you have to bring a camera.  I figure if we get 12 of us to do this, then you can make a calendar.  :D
11 I'm calling dibs on August! birthday month!

Ha ha ha ha.  LET'S DO IT.

For equality's sake!

I've seen Brad Pitt and I'm no Brad Pitt. But if you're a female and have boobs I may like you. (plus this was a sideways slam to  former employer(s) who demanded perfection and had no idea you could ride a bike as a form of transportation)And I'm not gay, assholes.

Shay said:

What I meant was you don't have to look like Brad Pitt or something.

Mike Zumwalt said:

Not perfect? Shay what are you some kind of hippy?

What would happen if you're riding down a hill at 35 mph on a bike that's "good enough"  and wreck?

You would die, you die if you're not perfect.

But let me post another pic.

You guys crack me up...I am amazed that this post has been resurrected from a YEAR ago!!!!

Long winter? Horndogs one and all? (laughing)...ALL of the above....

Ah...If any of you cute chicks wanna ride, I will be hitting the Salt Creek trail at Brookfield Woods

Sat. afternoon!

cathe the new cover for momentum? spring is definitely in the air..

And have boobs?  Isn't that part of what makes a female a female - physically speaking? :)

Mike Zumwalt said:
But if you're a female and have boobs I may like you.
Yeah, well...

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
And have boobs?  Isn't that part of what makes a female a female - physically speaking? :)

Mike Zumwalt said:
I was just reading that today, nice article about NYC's dedicated bike lanes. I want pics.

iggi said:

cathe the new cover for momentum? spring is definitely in the air..

Well, umm Ryan, not particularly.  I couldn't bring myself to posting photos so here you go....

http://www.marvelousmanboobs.com/

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:

Mike Zumwalt said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service