The Chainlink

Calling all Chainlinker's!!!
 Rapid Transit Cycles is opening a new store at 1305 S Halsted on March 31st! We look forward to being the south loop's transportation alternative. So get the word out!! It's going to be a great summer!!  Ride safe, and we'll see you then!!

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will the new store carry the same selection of bike brands? I'm curious to check it out.
I heard about this a few weeks ago but didn't know if you guys wanted it announced yet.
I've thanked Chris and Sam personally, but here's a public thanks for helping plug some of the gaping holes in the bike services grid:
http://www.chicagobikeshops.info/gmapView.php
The Hipster are coming! The Hipsters are coming!

Just kidding. Congratulations on opening another shop. :)

Rapid has always been good to me and I'll be recommending it to those in the area.
Awesome!
I saw the storefront this afternoon, with the RT logo & "Coming Soon".

Congrats, guys & gals.
So first one hipster is coming, then more arrive? I'm confused. How many hipsters does it take to arrive at a bike shop?

Adam "Cezar" Jenkins said:

Rapid has always been good to me and I'll be recommending it to those in the area.
Yes, you have caught my typo.

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
So first one hipster is coming, then more arrive? I'm confused. How many hipsters does it take to arrive at a bike shop?

I was hoping it was a riddle. :)

Yes, you have caught my typo.
Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:

You have company in being the south loop's transportation alternative, so dont make it sound like you will be 'the' alternative. cyclebikeshop.com is at 1465 S. Michigan and Irv's is at 1725 S. Racine. Are you going to have any kind of opening party?
And there's a Trek shop on 1118 S. Michigan (part of the On The Route bike shops).

chixieonfixie said:
You have company in being the south loop's transportation alternative, so dont make it sound like you will be 'the' alternative. cyclebikeshop.com is at 1465 S. Michigan and Irv's is at 1725 S. Racine. Are you going to have any kind of opening party?
Kind of telling that nobody even mentions Kozy's.
In any event I do think John Clark would be well-advised to learn a little bit about the neighborhood he's moving into-- name, past names, history.
It is =not= the South Loop, and you're not going to get South Loop people considering the world west of 90/94 as a place to go buy a bicycle.
As long as the mechanics are just as friendly and cool as Rob
and Bailey, I am all for it.

H3N3 said:
Kind of telling that nobody even mentions Kozy's. In any event I do think John Clark would be well-advised to learn a little bit about the neighborhood he's moving into-- name, past names, history. It is =not= the South Loop, and you're not going to get South Loop people considering the world west of 90/94 as a place to go buy a bicycle.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service