The Chainlink

Within the last two days friends have mentioned seeing CPD pulling cyclists over and checking their bikes out to see if it was stolen.  One incident were some bike cops checking the serial number and photographing it for someone riding a carbon fiber bike with high end carbon wheels and clipless while wearing gym clothes and running shoes.  The second was someone getting pulled over by a police cruiser twice while ghost riding a bike to deliver it.  

Is this a new thing? Has the CPD started caring about bike theft and is taking steps to combat it?

Views: 2070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess I'm just old enough to remember, and just young enough to remember then...

And my husband and I are old enough to remember and too old to remember ;-)

h' $550 said:

I guess I'm just old enough to remember, and just young enough to remember then...

Ha!  Good one.

Lisa Curcio 6.5 mi said:

And my husband and I are old enough to remember and too old to remember ;-)

h' $550 said:

I, too, am old enough to recall but also old enough to have had some things etched off my hard drive.  From what I see in the IMDB listing the solution was the purchase of a garage door opener and Darren's realization that Samantha was using her  nose. As far as Alice, she has further confirmation that something fishy is going on in the neighbor's house. I will have to see if I can find this on Hulu or Netflix.

Nope, wasn't Samantha or witchcraft.

David Barish said:

I, too, am old enough to recall but also old enough to have had some things etched off my hard drive.  From what I see in the IMDB listing the solution was the purchase of a garage door opener and Darren's realization that Samantha was using her  nose. As far as Alice, she has further confirmation that something fishy is going on in the neighbor's house. I will have to see if I can find this on Hulu or Netflix.

Give up yet?

Yes.

h' $550 said:

Give up yet?

They were in a flight path and radio signals from passing airplanes were supposedly activating the garage door opener.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service