The Chainlink

Anyone know of plans to crash the marathon course when it shuts down tomorrow night? WP Hustle popularized this in LA and I see no reason why it shouldn't catch on. Message with any details.

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally would, but I'm going out of town this weekend. :-(

I thought the Wolfpack Hustle idea was really cool when I first heard of it. I believe in LA they close the streets the night before the marathon so it's more of a closed course. They now even get some police support I believe. 

However Chicago doesn't close the streets to traffic until the morning of. Just no parking overnight. That being said it does sound like fun to ride the marathon course the night before but I wouldn't alleycat it unless the streets were closed to traffic. 

http://www.chicagomarathon.com/event-information/street-closure-not...

With the bombing at the Boston marathon. I know CPD is on high alert for unusual stuff going on this weekend. Just sayin.

That's a good point. I'd hate to distract them from spotting something they otherwise would have just for a bike ride. I'd dislike it even more if they tackled me off my bike because they thought I was up to no good! 

Ace Mann said:

With the bombing at the Boston marathon. I know CPD is on high alert for unusual stuff going this weekend. Just sayin.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service