The Chainlink

Saturday, Jan. 30 at 2:15 AM Bicyclist Sam Pranatis was hit by a car in front of my building. He was taken to the hospital, apparently unconscious, and the police put his bike in my care for safe keeping. The police record said they were taking him to Illinois Masonic Hospital, but they have no record of him, and neither does the closest hospital, Swedish Covenant. I would like to find out where and how he is, and get his bike back to him. An online search turned up only his Chainlink page. If anyone here knows him personally and can put me in touch with him that would be a great help.

Thanks,
-cwm

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, that's the bike. The front tire looks like a potato chip, but otherwise the ride looks OK. How's the dude who was in the wreck? Last I saw him he was strapped to a stretcher.
The bike can be picked up anytime.
Yay for neighborly folks like Warren and Willow! and Yay for Chainlink!
Thanks for helping out Warren! Glad to hear Sam doing alright.
Roofis,
I have a 27" steel front wheel from an '83 Continental you can have for free if the Superior's front wheel is unfixable.

lemme know.

(Another poorly designed "feature" of Ning: the requirement to be "friends" with someone in order to send a private message.)
You can include a message with your friend request (I always forget though and send prematurely . . .)

Tony Adams said:
Roofis,
I have a 27" steel front wheel from an '83 Continental you can have for free if the Superior's front wheel is unfixable.

lemme know.

(Another poorly designed "feature" of Ning: the requirement to be "friends" with someone in order to send a private message.)
I have Sam's info - saw him last night.
His number is (773) 885-0088

Hopefully he can get his bike back soon.
awsome

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service