The Chainlink

If you have a bicycle and you didn't ride today, what's your excuse?

That is the question!

Views: 1262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't care for cycling.

Where's the like button?

peter moormann said:

Moto Guzzi

Let`s see.. Barry cannot ride his bike because his arm is broken. Lisa thinks that is not an excuse. So a broken arm is no excuse not to ride your bike!?  :))

I know I know, I am just being stupid silly :p

Lisa Curcio 4.0 mi said:

That is not an excuse; that is a reason!

Julie Hochstadter said:

that's a good excuse.  hopefully you will be back on your bike soon.

Barry Niel Stuart said:

I broke my left radius March 15 and had a plate installed March 25.  I'm still under an orthopedist's care and he's asked me to abstain from cycling until my arm is at full strength.

Too lazy

Lies and Slander!!! I hope your bike didn't hear you say that! 

Zoetrope said:

I don't care for cycling.

LOL

Got tickets to a play tonight and my date didn't want to ride because it was raining this morning. So we both took the el and unless it is pouring tonight, after work we will walk to the bar, then the theater and then home (with the option of more bars enroute of course). Walking is in some ways even better than biking. 

I didnt ride because I have 2600 amps of electricity on my bike and didntnt want to get my cd car stereo, lights or fridge wet.

Wow, I drive a chevy express van too, but its mine

Mike F said:

I have to drive a Chevy Express Van full of tools to my job. :(

I thought it was going to rain. I was running a bit late for work to Melrose Park.  I decided to drive.  Then I thought about not being able to bike on Thursday and Friday for after work commitments. I  put my bike clothes on and changed my pedals out to shimanos for my rain shoes.  I reconsidered and finally ended up changing again and driving. On my way back from work, I see this guy. He didn't use any excuses and I realized that I was the fool.

It's Friday morning, the rain seems to be stopping and oh, I'm lazy and just didn't get it together enough to ride today.

It's guys like him that always put me to shame.

Here I am, requiring my bike specific brand name clothes and my expensive bike before I can commute. He, on the other hand put on his coat and jumped on his Huffy and rode to wherever he was going.

Nicholas Mukkada said:

I thought it was going to rain. I was running a bit late for work to Melrose Park.  I decided to drive.  Then I thought about not being able to bike on Thursday and Friday for after work commitments. I  put my bike clothes on and changed my pedals out to shimanos for my rain shoes.  I reconsidered and finally ended up changing again and driving. On my way back from work, I see this guy. He didn't use any excuses and I realized that I was the fool.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service