The Chainlink

Gorgeous sunrise on LFP today.  So glad Spring is only a few days away!!!

Views: 793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice and cool this morning.  Little cross wind from the East, not bad.

I've been riding pretty slow in this heat.....
I have also been riding slowly, but melting pretty quickly in this heat :)

Julie Hochstadter said:
I've been riding pretty slow in this heat.....
It's certainly turning into a long, hot Spring. Today was challenging. I never whine about the cold and snow in the Winter because I truly hate days like today.
Anyone else ride through the crazy storm last night? Had to dismount and carry my bike through knee deep water on ashland south of cortland, past a handful of stalled cabs, trying to push their way out.
Worst. Spring. Ever.

While last night was impressive and I was half tempted to go for a walk in it... this was a crazy storm. Mac Race 2011

Chris Mateja said:

Anyone else ride through the crazy storm last night? Had to dismount and carry my bike through knee deep water on ashland south of cortland, past a handful of stalled cabs, trying to push their way out.
Holy Crap! Very Scary photos.

Tim S said:

While last night was impressive and I was half tempted to go for a walk in it... this was a crazy storm. Mac Race 2011

I was on the water for the storm as it rolled through the fleet Sunday night around 11:50 as we raced to Mac Island. Mother Nature is an amazing woman.

Kevin Conway said:
Holy Crap! Very Scary photos.

Tim S said:

I rode in the storm ....crazy scary fun !
They are pavining Monroe right now, can't wait for it to be done as it is a fav accedd point to the LFT.

Jackson is a good alternative.  Or Balbo.

Tim S said:

They are pavining Monroe right now, can't wait for it to be done as it is a fav accedd point to the LFT.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service