The Chainlink

Gorgeous sunrise on LFP today.  So glad Spring is only a few days away!!!

Views: 793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I rode to work yesterday and today before the heat and humidity come back.  I feel so frustrated - didn't ride as much as I wanted to this spring because of rain and not riding as much as I'd like to now because of heat.  

I'm hoping for a really beautiful fall come September/October.

And no dead guys today?

Shay said:

I rode to work yesterday and today before the heat and humidity come back.  I feel so frustrated - didn't ride as much as I wanted to this spring because of rain and not riding as much as I'd like to now because of heat.  

I'm hoping for a really beautiful fall come September/October.

Thankfully, no.

Kevin Conway said:

And no dead guys today?

I didn't see any today either.
Lots and lots of zombies though...

Shay said:

Thankfully, no.

Kevin Conway said:

And no dead guys today?

WINDY on LFP from the South this morning. I cut over to streets at North Ave.

Gorgeous this morning.  Actually had a little chill at the start of the ride. Ahhh!

ive been in flip flops all summer.  i have only wore my shoes twice so far - pierogi fest ride, and the day after i busted open my toe.  but this morning, my 10 little piggies were chilly.

Chilly!

But flip-flops are not for me so I don't have as much of an issue.  I prefer a good sandal like the Keene with a fully-protected toe area.  Then again my feet rarely, if ever, get too hot.  I can even buck convention and ridicule by wearing socks under my sandals on cool chilly mornings like today.   I never was one to care much what other people thought about how I dressed.  It doesn't matter much to me what other people think anyhow -they don't do much of it anyhow.  

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service