The Chainlink

just wondering if anyone else..(besides the ppl on the event page) are going. had a blast last year. this year should be pretty amazing as well.

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me! I pussed out last year do to the lack of riding experience beforehand. This year I rode through the winter so Im looking forward to it!
I really wish I could, I really like Three Floyd's products. Out of curiosity, how long of bike ride is it from Ravenswood/Lincoln Square?
The Chicago Cycling Club is organizing a ride:

http://www.thechainlink.org/events/dark-lord-ride

Its about 70 miles R/T from the north side, but can be shortened via Metra.
I going. Meet me (and a few other friends) by Calumet Fisheries again? Oh and Joe, I'll be sure to bring my tow cable again incase you have another chain ring malfunction.
Last year's ride was a lot of fun, but it had its share of tragedy...starting with a rash of flat tires, escalating with Joe's broken chain ring (which Lindsey S. made into a necklace, I believe), and culminating in the most ridiculous storm I've ever ridden through.

I feel confident, however, the bike gods smile upon us this year.
reminder..per joe.. tickets go on sale tomorrow morning!!!
Any idea how to buy tickets? The website doesn't say

shar said:
im in
looks like twitter followers got first dibs

alex said:
Any idea how to buy tickets? The website doesn't say

shar said:
Yeah.. Would be nice to take some bottles home to age this time

DEADhex said:
tix are only required if you are buying the dark lord brew.

from the site:
"You don’t need a ticket to attend the fest. It’s a free event with live music and plenty of Three Floyds beers available for purchase as well as some very special guest beers."
so does that mean that your gonna go Alex? u need 2 days off work and u know it...tell em to go fuck them selves and get your drink on.
Yeah do what Joe says Munky! Tell them you'll cut a bitch.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service