The Chainlink

thought about creating a bike ride maybe end of the month thing for gays and lesbians. would anyone be interested in something like this. maybe meet at a bar get drunk than go ride. something like the fucking bike clubs does but for gays :)

Views: 1396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sol!

Im freaking amazed by everyone ones post . This is awesome . I def need help with a route and the day after critical mass is perfect . Maybe the central point would prob be downtown of course . I think 8 or 9pm meet up time makes sense .
How do I find out if I have a "gay bike"?... In college?.. I wondered if my '70's Raliegh was a little "bike-curious"...

Just like we don't judge people here for the type of bike(s) they ride, we don't judge who they love. 

the event is up, i need help with a map or maybe we can play as we go plus any suggestions on what bar where should go? ill tally up the votes :) thanks a bunch <3

Need to list a starting place too!

Then, decide how long of a ride you wanna do, and sort of map from there, counting on a 10ish mph pace for a social ride. Good luck, have fun! 

oh i did said the daley plaze =)

(it's not on the event page!)

ryan said:

oh i did said the daley plaze =)

Are you thinking more gay bars, or maybe open to neighborhood bar take-overs? The latter may have the advantage of pretty much having the space to yourself.  If you had 15 or 20 participants it might be hard to pack into a place that's jam packed and spilling over while maintaining any sort of 'group' feel.

ryan said:

plus any suggestions on what bar where should go? ill tally up the votes :) thanks a bunch <3

If the ride is on August 4, I will miss it due to being on a bike ride in North Dakota that week. Have fun and be sure to lay the groundwork for future rides. Second story bar is always a hoot and the group would be welcomed with open arms (and gropes).

yes! Funny, I am referenced by my friend Sarah D. below!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service