Great little city bike that's perfect for going to the coffee shop, getting groceries, short commutes, etc.
Size is large, good for people that are 5'10" to 6'2".
Some upgrades I made are:
- Added a cool bolt on vintage rear light.
- Added a cool bolt on front light.
- Added a very comfy leather saddle.
Email email@example.com if interested.
Info from Pure Cycles website:
We designed these bikes to thrive in whatever city you call home. Because not every city is created equally, we built two different gearing options so you can pick that set-up that’s right for you. The 3-speed gives you a small range of gears to cycle through and the internal hub is unmatched for ease of use and creating a clean, minimalist look. The 8-speed gives you a wider range of gears to tackle tough hills and haul heavier loads.
- Frame: Pure City Hi-ten steel
- Fork: Hi-ten steel
- Headset: 1" threaded
- Crankset: Alloy, 44t chainring
- BB: Square Taper Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: 9/16" City Platform
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Freewheel: 20T
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Handlebar: Pure City Alloy
- Stem: Pure City Alloy Quill
- Grips: Pure Cycles Comfort
- Shifter: Shimano Nexus Revo-3
- Saddle: Pure City Comfort w/Springs
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust Alloy, 25.4 x 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy 28.6mm
- Wheelset: Pure Cycles 30mm-Deep Alloy 36-Hole Rims, Stainless Steel Spokes, Alloy Front Hub, Shimano Nexus Rear Hubs
- Tires: 700 x 35C (45 cm), 26" x 1.5" (43 cm)
- Front Brake: Alloy Dual Pivot
- Brake Lever: Alloy 4 Finger
- Extras: Alloy Rack and Fenders, Bell, Kickstand
- Weight: 54cm - 30lbs.