The Chainlink

Views: 329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's tempting! I need the whaaaaalez. But I'm pretty broke right not. Have fun!

in!

yep! group a is the best, it gives you the most flexibility, since you're free to enter after your designated group time. last year i got there at 10:30, which was perfect, after the eager group a mob and before group b.

let's ride? the South Shore Line from hammond is a great option back after indulging.

The time on the ticket refers only to the time slot in which you are supposed to pick up your beers. You can stay at the festival as long as you want, stay in line, hear death metal, drink, eat, share bottles. Plan ahead your return trip, you don't want a cycling under the influence ticket (although I doubt the cops will stop cyclists).

glad your first time was good.  :-)

only ended up riding one-way myself this year. was getting ready to get picked up and noticed it was super dark to the west. thankfully i and my bike were both in the car before the thunderstorms hit!

bike friendliness? i consider them bike friendly. lots of people bike down these days. they have real bike racks now. have they not been friendly to you?

ah, got it. didn't know about that other thread. might have to chime in there. :-)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service