The Chainlink

So this guy in a car runs a stop sign and almost hits me yesterday afternoon. He honks at me for being in the was and i say you had the stop sign asshole. So he decides to get out of the car with a baseball bat. I unlock my chain from around my was and continue to get cursed out. how do you deal with these fucking crazy people.

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you can wrap a U-Lock around your wrist people will think you have superpowers, so no need for the knife and the glaring and growling. Either that or you need to buy a better U-Lock

daniel brown said:
This is terrible; but I take out my huge knife and open it up and hold it in my mouth and wrap my U-Lock around my wrist and start glaring (and growling) at them as I circle the car (always keep a safe distance). only totally crazy idiots would want to approach this. and if they do, I get the hell away asap. DB
Not to mention that someone with a knife drawn isn't exactly looking like a victim to any bystanders or police.

I remember this being brought up a while back and being disgusted by the idea then too.

Duppie said:
If you can wrap a U-Lock around your wrist people will think you have superpowers, so no need for the knife and the glaring and growling. Either that or you need to buy a better U-Lock
daniel brown said:
This is terrible; but I take out my huge knife and open it up and hold it in my mouth and wrap my U-Lock around my wrist and start glaring (and growling) at them as I circle the car (always keep a safe distance). only totally crazy idiots would want to approach this. and if they do, I get the hell away asap. DB

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service