The Chainlink

Perhaps Band of Horses is your thing, but I prefer this with sound off. Also, sorry if everyone has seen this before but today was my first time viewing it and I can only say "wow".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This video is still really amazing.

And I'm still listening to Band of Horses a year later...
While I am by NO means trying to put myself in the same spotlight as Danny I wanted to share a video of what I do in the circus- hope you enjoy!

Figured I would make it easier for everyone to see his video- I saw it about a year ago and have watched it multiple times- sickest s&*t I have EVER seen!

That is pretty gosh darned sweet there Matt! Nice!

Matt Roben said:
While I am by NO means trying to put myself in the same spotlight as Danny I wanted to share a video of what I do in the circus- hope you enjoy!

Matt, this is very impressive! What circus company?

Lee Diamond said:
That is pretty gosh darned sweet there Matt! Nice!
Matt Roben said:

Nice work, Matt.

When I was a kid I tried for years to learn to ride a wheelie. While I could jump for an hour straight on a pogo stick, I could never get a wheelie going. I still can't ride a wheelie. Many times I wonder how I even ride a bike. Watching this video makes me smile.

Matt Roben said:

This was for a show in Japan I did a few years ago called Circo Luci at the Kadena Air Force Base in Okinawa- the company is called Poet Productions. I also work regularly in Chicago with the Midnight Circus and perform down at Daley Plaza during Halloween- last year I was an Elvis bike act! It was tons of fun. And thanks for the compliments...!
Danny MacAskill

that dude had me totally impressed at the 1 minute mark.
After that he was so way over the top of anything i have ever seen.
I am glad he showed how much hard work and practice it takes to get that good.
That picture of the bike hanging on the fence and him on the ground was priceless.
Him fixing his bent bike with a piece of wood comes in second.
I do not think Danny MacAskill's glorious exhibition of riding skills are "completely ridiculous".
Far from it. He shows us some real joyous riding spirit and personal flare.
We could all use some of of that. (safely within our own skill set, of course)

Thanks Lee
That's Travis.

Nathaniel D. Buckner said:
Does anyone know the bearded guy that rolls his bike over in a somersault? I saw him last night in Wrigleyville whilst working. Blew my mind.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service