The Chainlink

Chicago Naked Ride Security Needs You! (CLOTHED ;-)!

So it's getting on that time of year again and let's see who we can muster for help! ;-) If you ride with Security you are clothed (I wear jeans and no shirt). But we also need volunteers for stay behind crew.

Expert Naked Ride peeps are always welcome! ;-)

The Rear Guard Needs You!

We are the peeps that hold the end of the ride together. Bring a positive attitude and a willingness to help out. We keep the police and nayr-do wells off the naked folks. Don't worry about conflict as we should have enough peeps to handle that and there are lawyers on the ride to protect the riders. The ride is Saturday June 11th 2011. ;-)

You can contact Andrew through here or me through here or at gec00@hotmail.com <--- those are zero's after the gec.

Thanks and talk soon,
gabe ;-)

(Can the Guys from last years crew check in on here when you see the thread? ;-)

Views: 351

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

And a Lenny! Who else we got? ;-)
Ruh Roh . . .

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
Nope.

Gabe said:
You comin this year Ryan? ;-)
Howard, Ryan and I spoke away from the board. Thanks for your productive notes though ;-) Really. ;-)
Bumpin'. Who else wants to help out? ;-) Where are all the folks with the excuses? ;-)
scored 4 non-chainlinkers today!!! love it! welcome to jason, jay, jim and dan. :-) workin on 2 more! :-)

Lost Freddy for one of the best reasons ever. He is the new Chef de Cuisine at The Violet Hour! Congrats Freddy!!

We still need help on Security. ;-)

Thanks MARK and I agree, Get on this Freddy! ;-)
Welcome aboard David! :-) Who else has the stones? :-)
Bacon-wrapped bacon!

M.A.R.K. said:
Congrats freddy! Since you can't make it now, you should at least cook us some dinner. anything bacon wrapped is fine with me. Gabe, I am still in.
Welcome to Sam S and Matt if u wanna ride security shoot me an e-mail gec00@hotmail.com (those are zero's after the gec) please include ur cell number :-)

talk soon,
gabe
So many people in, then out, how big do you expect the security tam to be, Gabe? What's the ideal number?
Enough that the naked people don't get hassled by the bystanders? ;-) That work? ;-)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service