The Chainlink

Bobby Cann Updates: Ryne San Hamel Pleads Guilty, Receives 10 Days in Jail

Jason Jenkins at ActiveTrans is helping to coordinate community response.  If there is any chance you can attend proceedings, please reach out to him: 

jason@activetrans.org.

Views: 43830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, hopefully interest will NOT wane, and I know the ATA has someone new taking over for Jason Jenkins, but last I heard there was probably going to be another continuance requested on the 7/25 date. No idea how the notification system works! 

We'll make sure interest doesn't wane. Talked with cyclists recently and this case is still fresh on so many minds. I hope for the family's sake, this goes to trial soon and they receive an adequate conclusion. Seeing the family at a few of the court dates, they attend just about every date. Active Trans immediately identified a replacement for Jason and they are just as committed to keeping this case top of mind. 

There is a "Cook County Automated Victim Notification (AVN) System"

http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/victims/avn.htm

Administered by VINE:

https://www.vinelink.com/#/home

Go to the VINE link, you can sign up for notifications, either by email, by phone, or both.  You'll need the information about this case, posted on previous posts in this thread.  You'll need to make a 4-digit PIN

Thanks, Bob, much appreciated.

When is the next hearing/trial/court date for this?  It's like it's dropped out of the news!  Are all the recent killings pushing this down the list?

Name: RYNE  SANHAMEL, Identification Record number 2208764
Case ID: 13CR1355001 - Judge William Hooks

Who from the Active Transportation Association is now coordinating this?

The ATA's new Crash Support Programs manager, Cherrell Jackson, is taking over for Jason Jenkins, but I have not heard about the next court date

I tried a name search, no result.  I tried a case number search, only allowed 6 digits and this has 7 digits.

Per Cherrell Jackson of the ATA:

On Wednesday, Sept. 21st the Assistant State's Attorney, Jennifer Coleman, will argue motions on the search warrant.  Hopefully, it will start around 11:00 am.  The previous court date there were only briefs filed.

Please know when more information becomes available, we will let you know.

Briefs filed should be a matter of public record; will the Assistant State's Attorney, Jennifer Coleman, make these available on line?

Just FYI

This e-mail is to inform you that there is an upcoming court event involving the defendant Ryne Sanhamel and case number 13CR1355001. 

A hearing has been scheduled for 10/21/2016 at 10:00 AM. This will take place in Circuit Court 127, located at the following address: 2600 South California Ave, Chicago, IL .

Please be aware that there are often multiple cases set on a particular date in this court. The case you are involved in may not be reached on the scheduled day. You may want to check for updates to this information by periodically calling the VINE service or visiting www.vinelink.com.

For more information, contact the county clerk's office.

Thank you,

Cook County Automated Victim Notification System 

Thanks for posting this; I didn't get a notification from the Cook County Automated Victim Notification System.

PLEASE BE AWARE, CHECK THE TIME ON THIS COURT DATE IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING -- KEEP THIS IN THE NEWS!!!!!!

This e-mail is to inform you that there is an upcoming court event involving the defendant Ryne Sanhamel and case number 13CR1355001. 

A hearing has been scheduled for 11/17/2016 at 10:00 AM. This will take place in Circuit Court 127, located at the following address: 2600 South California Ave, Chicago, IL . 

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service