The Chainlink

Post here a beer-related event you'd like to attend and invite others.

Views: 625

Replies to This Discussion

I'll go to the Smallbar first, around 6.

If anyone's interested: I'm going to the SmallBar Division to re-sample couple of Penrose brewskies. Will be there around 7. Can't stay long.

After riding tomorrow to Valpo and back, I'd like to take it easier on Sunday. Anyone would be interested in visiting Temperance and Peckish Pig in Evanston?

Serge, I'd be up for a ride to Evanston.

OK.  But i sort of feel obligated to have a Sundae while I'm in Evanston.  I think Frances Willard would be spinning in her grave given the recent developments in the Evanston beer scene.

Sorry, guys, I was too tired last night to answer. If you're still up to this, let's meet at the Foster Beach House at 11.

It was fun. I ended up riding 31 miles today, without even leaving the city ;)

Evanston is "out of the city"... barely.

Курица—не птица, Польша—не заграница, прапорщик—не офицер и жена его—не барыня ;)

envane (69 furlongs) said:

Evanston is "out of the city"... barely.

Don't know all the details yet, but . . . But!

Hear this: there might be a bus ride to the far-far NW breweries, in the upper left corner of Illinois and lower left of Wisconsin. Either Saturday (more likely) or Sunday of the Air and Water Show weekend (August 16–17). The list of breweries to visit might include Pecatonica, Galena, Jubeck, Potosi, Third Street and Brewery Creek. Please let me know if you're interested. Including me, should be 6 people.

Good excuse to escape Chicago that weekend.

Anyone want to grab a Penrose at Monk's Wednesday after work? 

http://penrosebrewing.com/events/detail/meet-penrose-monks-pub

"Come hang with us at Monk's Pub on Wednesday, August 6th — we'll be pouring Proto Gradus, P-2, Devoir and Desirous. We'll also be passing out Penrose glassware, brewery tour certificates and more!"

I'm not sure I'll be back to Chicago early enough Wednesday, if at all, otherwise . . .

Rich S said:

Anyone want to grab a Penrose at Monk's Wednesday after work? 

http://penrosebrewing.com/events/detail/meet-penrose-monks-pub

"Come hang with us at Monk's Pub on Wednesday, August 6th — we'll be pouring Proto Gradus, P-2, Devoir and Desirous. We'll also be passing out Penrose glassware, brewery tour certificates and more!"

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service