The Chainlink

ATTN: Critical Mass, Critical Lass, and/or Monday Night Ride in Chicago Riders

My name is Megan and I am a researcher at the University of Illinois at Chicago’s Department of Urban Planning and Policy. I am conducting research with individuals (adults over 18 years of age) who currently are participating, or have participated in the past, in Chicago Critical Mass, Chicago Critical Lass, and/or Monday Night Ride – Chicago.

I am seeking to understand who participates in Critical Mass, Critical Lass, and/or Monday Night Ride in Chicago; why they participate; and some of their experiences as participants. The goals of this research are to understand grassroots, or do-it-yourself (DIY) type, urban practices and the surrounding policy environment.

To do this, I am asking Chicago Critical Mass, Chicago Critical Lass, and/or Monday Night Ride – Chicago riders (past or present) to complete a short online survey. Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and anonymous. No personal identifying information will be collected. The survey will take approximately 5 – 10 minutes to complete. You may refuse to answer any questions you are not comfortable with.

To complete the survey, please go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z78K6H7. The survey will be available from February 16, 2015 until March 6, 2015.

If you would like to discuss or have questions about the survey, or research more generally, please feel free to contact me at mlafro2@uic.edu.

Thank you in advance for your time and input!

Best,

Megan

Views: 391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Survey submitted. Good luck with your study.

Also submitted, Happy Friday!

Hey Chainlinkers!

I'm bumping this up to help get a few more responses to this survey. My wife is the person behind the survey and it's for legitimate research for her Ph.D. dissertation (Tandemonium can also vouch). The survey is being closed on Friday. The more responses, the better. It should only take a few minutes.

Thanks!

Chris

I completed the survey when Megan posted it.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service