The Chainlink

What does everyone do for a living?

I work at a construction company on Ashland and Armitage as a project administrator - where swearing is a way of life, we drink too much coffee, work too hard, and party harder. I also do theatre work, mostly in management, and writing.

Mmm.

Views: 3887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Real estate...and do showings all the time by bike. Haven't done a buyer tour yet by bike though...maybe I need to buy a tandem bike?
Investment management. So yeah, my life has been quite crazy lately.
Wow, that seems like a death wish.

Chucko said:
Where do you show?

Julie Hochstadter said:
Real estate...and do showings all the time by bike. Haven't done a buyer tour yet by bike though...maybe I need to buy a tandem bike?
I do marketing for a software company in the West Loop. It's fairly busy and there's some travel. But in my previous life I worked for advertising agencies, and this is muuuuch better. :)
Dana said:

Chucko said:

Actually it hasn't been that bad, if you can believe it. Most of our clients understand that markets go up and down. Strangely the money market thing has gotten us more phone calls than the crappy performance of the market.

Oh well, I'm still riding to work to reduce stress, so I'm good. :)
I maybe could use your services, sometime. I'll keep that in mind.

Chucko said:
Dana said:

Chucko said:

Actually it hasn't been that bad, if you can believe it. Most of our clients understand that markets go up and down. Strangely the money market thing has gotten us more phone calls than the crappy performance of the market.

Dana said:
I maybe could use your services, sometime. I'll keep that in mind.

Chucko said:
Dana said:

Chucko said:

Any time. Just send me a note.
i'm a software engineer, but my company is out in massachusetts, so I telecommute from home.
I am a full time Optician at Pearle Vision and a full-time student. I am going back to become a Respiratory Therapist. I also do a lot of modeling and performing for the Goth/Industrial/Modified scene.
My office is in Lincoln Park, but pretty much anywhere... and biking makes working nights and weekends much more manageble. I think its easier to bike in professional clothes as a woman. you just throw on a dress and bike shorts and you can do wonders! I'm out and about all day so my outfits need to be versatile. How do others who need to "look" professional get around by bike?

Dana said:
Where do you show?

Julie Hochstadter said:
Architect

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service