The Chainlink

Anyone up for a casual Sunday ride to CBG or something? Maybe like a 9am departure from Uptown? Or mebbe out to Wheaton?

I know there's a CBG ride from downtown, but I'm not sure I'm willing to ride in a large group again so soon after the PR.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be up for one if you could push it til later? I'm watching the tri in the morning. If not, no worries, I'll catch you another time for a ride.
Later is even better. Hell, I'd be up for riding just up to Wilmette and taking the Green Bay trail for a bit of a ways. Maybe like a 10:30 meet up?

I'm 98% sure I can do this, and will know 100% for sure a bit later on today.
A few of us are riding up to CBG tomorrow. It's a no-drop ride, 12-14mph average speed. Meet at the Dunkin' Donuts at Lincoln Avenue and California (5723 N Lincoln). Meet at 11:00. Departure is promptly at 11:15. Round trip maybe 30-35 miles? We'll prolly swing down the Green Bay Trail on the way back. Anticipated return is ~ 2:30 or 3pm.

Bring water if you come!

three-one-two--seven-five-two--six-five-seven-six
Hey! Did y'all end up doing this? I saw the posting about 40 minutes after the fact, so I booked it up there to see if I could meet up. I was on my orange bike with a green frame pump. And having never met any of the group, I realized I had NO IDEA whom to look for. ;). Anyway, I'd totally be in to doing this again.

vxla said:
A few of us are riding up to CBG tomorrow. It's a no-drop ride, 12-14mph average speed. Meet at the Dunkin' Donuts at Lincoln Avenue and California (5723 N Lincoln). Meet at 11:00. Departure is promptly at 11:15. Round trip maybe 30-35 miles? We'll prolly swing down the Green Bay Trail on the way back. Anticipated return is ~ 2:30 or 3pm.

Bring water if you come!

three-one-two--seven-five-two--six-five-seven-six
yep, we did it and it was fun. I'm trying to plan something else soon, but NACCC's is this weekend and BLT is the following weekend.
Sorry we missed you Jason! Next time for sure.

justJason said:
Hey! Did y'all end up doing this? I saw the posting about 40 minutes after the fact, so I booked it up there to see if I could meet up. I was on my orange bike with a green frame pump. And having never met any of the group, I realized I had NO IDEA whom to look for. ;). Anyway, I'd totally be in to doing this again.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service