The Chainlink

A big congrats to Julie and her teammate for getting 4th in the coed division and 7th overall in the Urban Assault Ride! I overslept for the actual ride (oops) but caught the after party. It looked like a great group of people and there were several chainlinkers there.
Were you there? What did you think?

Oh, and the free Clif MOJO bars they were giving out? Mmmmm...

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My team (Whiskey Business) came in 6th place in mens. But, I think we were 1st in the "mid-30's heavy drinker/heavy smoker" category! I thought I was going to vomit going up all the stairs at Crunch Gym. Had an awesome time, can't wait for next year.
how awesome was the slide at crunch!

Sivart said:
My team (Whiskey Business) came in 6th place in mens. But, I think we were 1st in the "mid-30's heavy drinker/heavy smoker" category! I thought I was going to vomit going up all the stairs at Crunch Gym. Had an awesome time, can't wait for next year.
the wheelbarrel race rocked my abs for about 4 days... thats what i get from never doing a sit up, or any other real exercise other than biking about

Do you guys know when the next one is going to be ?

George Vanderfor and myself are thinking of being a team for next years.....

Usually August/September.  They usually advertise through yuppie/monied circles first (e.g. the free sports listing mags you can only get on the North Side) and we don't hear about it until a week before when they realize they need 50 more volunteers.

I would ask about it next July or so.

Manny Fuentes said:

Do you guys know when the next one is going to be ?

George Vanderfor and myself are thinking of being a team for next years.....

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service