The Chainlink

One of which was me, the other was our very own Lauren. Send her your blessings, her bike was totalled and she ended up with stitches.

I at another time, the same day, was hit head on on Franklin and Ontario. My bike is ok, no bones broken, just muscle spasms. The man who hit me asked me if I was ok, I told him "I think I need to go to the hospital" he said "sorry about that" and drove off. I couldn't see straight because my head was spinning so I didn't catch a plate number. I was going on my side of the street on the green light. Wasn't breaking any laws this time around.

The man hit me so hard I rolled on top of his hood and face planted his windshield. I went to the emergency room and got painkillers (which barely work).

Be careful people, accidents happen anytime. Even in broad daylight like mine.

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ammo- no witnesses? how can anyone just drive away like that?
There were people that saw me get hit but they drove off as well as the driver who hit me. I was left alone there shaking.
Heal up Ammo, Heal up Lauren. Sorry to hear about this. :-(

This makes me so angry I can scarcely put into words how I feel about this. He just hit you then mutters a weak half-assed apology and then took off? I would love to get my hands on this guy and teach him a lesson about sorrow.
Why are you showing your tits ? I'd prefer to see them when you get knocked up or your 80 years old.
Yipes so sorry to hear about these accidents. Hope both of you heal quickly and get back on the road soon.
A week ago today I was heading East on Lawrence and I had parked cars on my right, stand still traffic on my left, and a couple decided to walk between cars from the other side of the street and I didn't see them until they were right in front of me, brake, and go over my handlebars, no broken bones and my bike is okay, but seriously, we're adults, lets look both ways before walking out, or maybe it's wishful thinking.
It was the naked ride, smart @ss

cutifly said:
Why are you showing your tits ? I'd prefer to see them when you get knocked up or your 80 years old.
I rode my bike to work today actually. Pain won't stop me.

Kevin Conway said:
Yipes so sorry to hear about these accidents. Hope both of you heal quickly and get back on the road soon.
And a fierce competitor...

Nathaniel D. Buckner said:
Hardcore is the only core.

Ammo said:
I rode my bike to work today actually. Pain won't stop me.

Kevin Conway said:
And car drivers wonder why us bikers yell at them. I hope your ok and I also hope you put a massive dent in his hood.

Ammo said:
There were people that saw me get hit but they drove off as well as the driver who hit me. I was left alone there shaking.
Sorry Ammo, Sorry Lauren!!! Feel better soon!!! ;-)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service