The Chainlink

What does everyone do for a living?

I work at a construction company on Ashland and Armitage as a project administrator - where swearing is a way of life, we drink too much coffee, work too hard, and party harder. I also do theatre work, mostly in management, and writing.

Mmm.

Views: 3887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bookkeeper here. ( I know...maybe too much excitiment for one guy to take!)

I still think my brother had the best job aspirations I have ever heard...he wanted to be a stop & go light. Think of the fun you can have with that.
That's a fantastic costume! What i hope my kids aspire to (once they get past princesses (ugh)

Video_Drome said:
Ed said:
Bookkeeper here. ( I know...maybe too much excitiment for one guy to take!)

I still think my brother had the best job aspirations I have ever heard...he wanted to be a stop & go light. Think of the fun you can have with that.

you mean like this:
Freelance programmer and database nerd....
Grad School and Researcher - Forensic Psychology
Dude,

With your dragging skills and my well honed motivational and encouragement skills we could raise holy hell in terms of cycling coaching. We could bring in Coops to help repair any physical damage we've done, the guy that tends bar to repair any emotional damage and Leah to run the biz.
----

This is similar to my other geeeeeneeeus idea for a construction/keg delivery company: "Hammered and Screwed". First tool on the job site, regardless of what the job entails is a gas powered chainsaw. After work we'd use the company van to deliver kegs and maybe siphon off a gallon for ourselves in order to fuel the next workday.
-----

h3 said:
I drag people out of their hospital beds and make 'em do stuff.
I am delaying adulthood ... i.e. I'm in graduate school.
Photo Assistant. Freelance.

Corinne, could be worse. I'm delaying graduate school. ha.

corinne said:
Not as bad as me, I'm starting all over again in school just to get an associates so far.

Anton said:

corinne said:
Ammo said:
Not as bad as me, I'm starting all over again in school just to get an associates so far.
Nothing bad about that.
Once your in grad school be prepared to spend at least a decade there - it becomes a career quickly.

Anton said:

corinne said:
Yeah, especially if it is something you really wanna do. I'd start over if I could study filmmaking/editing.

vxla said:
Ammo said:
Nothing bad about that.
Aspiring Mathemagician.

I take numbers and turn them into smaller numbers. Anyone need a personal money manager?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service