The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'volunteer' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycle N' Serve: co-conspirators wanted

I'm looking for people who like to ride bikes AND like to volunteer, to--you guessed it--combine the two. There's a bunch of events coming…

Started by Aveo

4 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Rachel

Haven't registered yet for Bike the Drive?? Use this code to save $5!

When registering online, use the code JOU6E5 to save $5! And, just in case that still doesn't bump it into your 'affordable' category: Fi…

Started by Jody

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jody

Don't be left in the dark for Earth Hour - Pedal Power the Marquee!

This Saturday, March 28, Broadway in Chicago is looking is looking for some power pedalers to generate enough juice from 12am Friday mornin…

Started by Jody

1 Mar 23, 2009

This weekend and more - What's happening on ActiveTrans volunteer front

The Active Transportation Alliance needs tabling volunteers for our booth at the NBC5 Healthy Living Fair this weekend at Navy Pier. Help u…

Started by Jody

1 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Jody

Volunteers/Racers: Northbrook Cycle Committee 1st Off-Season Meeting -- This Thursday 10/16 @ 7pm

This came from Marcus by way of another forum; however, it's important enough to post here. If you are involved or interested in racing o…

Started by vxla

0 Oct 14, 2008

CBFs newest and most unique volunteer opportunity yet - Sunday Parkways!

Hey chainlink - It’s Jody, and surprise – I’m shouting out for volunteers again. Okay, okay, sarcasm doesn’t travel over email very well,…

Started by Jody

1 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

BLT this Sunday - last push for volunteers!

Hi there CCM - Hope you enjoyed my whistles and sparklers at the last Mass ride! One final push for Boulevard Lakefront Tour volunteers -…

Started by Jody

1 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

Quite possibly the coolest volunteer gig this coming weekend!

Chicago hosts the NACCC (sanctioned bike messenger race) in Garfield Park on Labor Day weekend, August 29 - September 1, 2008. CBF will hav…

Started by Jody

0 Aug 25, 2008

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service