The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'volunteer' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Volunteers needed for downtown Chicago bike count!

Help document the demand for more and better bikeways in Chicago! The Chicago Bicycle Program is recruiting volunteers to participate in a…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Scotto 6.8

environmental ride on 7/16

Have you ever wanted to do something to help maintain our city's parks and nature areas?  I'm leading a short ride on Saturday 7/16 to give…

Started by Anne Alt

5 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

Last Minute Volunteer Bike Mechanic Needed For Bike To Work Week Outside My Office

I'm looking for a bike mechanic who would like to donate an hour of his or her time to do some simple tune ups and fixes for my co-workers…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Jun 15, 2011

Volunteer mechanics needed to support Dulcimer Festival bike ride!

A friend of mine, Colin Tysoe, runs the local Sierra Club Inner City Outings (ICO) program, a Sierra Club initiative that gets inner-city k…

Started by Erin

5 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Richard

A Super Thanks to all the volunteers-kids bikes sale-Working Bikes

Working Bikes wanted to thank all of the Chainlinkers who came out and helped with the Kids bike sale.We were able to get several hundred k…

Started by Ace Mann

1 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Volunteer for the Crash Support Hotline!

Do you care about your fellow cyclists and pedestrians? Do you want an opportunity to GENUINELY help another person?? Can you answer a pho…

0 Oct 4, 2010

Volunteers needed (small stipend available) to count Lakefront Trail users

UPDATED: Revised times and added stipend details.Volunteers needed!The Active Transportation Alliance is looking for volunteers to help wit…

9 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

New Belgium Brewing URBAN ASSAULT RIDE

Hey Ya'll,West Town Bikes is looking for volunteers to help out at the New Belgium Brewing Urban Assault Ride on September 12th.Racers pair…

Started by Elizabeth Clarkson

0 Aug 18, 2010

Boulevard Lakefront Tour this Sunday Sept 13

Hi! The Boulevard Lakefront Tour is this Sunday and we are looking for qualified individuals to be Ride Marshals, assisting riders with me…

0 Sep 10, 2009

Pitch in a little = BIG help... Active Trans happenings, classes, suburbs, and more

Oh my gosh... SO much happening on the Active Trans front!! This is a great opportunity for those who'd like to pitch in, but may have tig…

Started by Jody

0 Jun 4, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service