The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'transit' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thinking outside the box on sustainable transit

Capitalism is the Driving force behind Automobiles  Major transformation. Outside the box thinking is not 10% improvement. This is a very…

Started by David S.

32 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by David S.

Bus Rapid Transit comes to life in the Loop

Got a note from ATA a few minutes ago about the startup of Bus Rapid Transit in the Loop: http://activetrans.org/blog/chicagos-first-bus-ra

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi

18 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Steven Vance

Suggest a Divvy station

Divvy has put up a station suggestion map.  Letting Divvy know where users would like to see more stations is great to make sure that impor…

Started by Liz

1 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Adam Herstein

Please Join the Active Trans Hero Squad this September

Hello Chainlinkers, are you an Active Trans member? We're doing a push in September to increase the ranks of our super hero squad and we…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Sep 4, 2013

Critics say CTA favors profits over poor with new system (Trib Article)

The CTA was accused of putting the profits of its corporate partners ahead of the needs of poor people during a hearing Monday night on a…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

63 May 24, 2013
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

Brainstorm an Innovative Transpo App for Chicago

Brainstorm with Designing Chicago at Greater Good Studio Help design the transportation app you've always wanted You're invited to join Gre…

Started by Annemarie Spitz

0 Feb 8, 2013

Join our team and change how people get around Chicago!

Creating a next-generation multi-modal transit app with a giant team at DesigningChicago.com    |   Hi folks! As an avid biker, I know t…

Started by Annemarie Spitz

0 Oct 10, 2012

Wall Street's gambling with our transit money

Ever heard of credit default swaps or other forms of legalized financial industry gambling?  You may want to read about how the financial i…

Started by Anne Alt

0 Jun 11, 2012

$50 when you get the Chicago Card Plus I-GO card before 2/29

Between now and February 29th, you can receive a $50 transit fare credit and heavily discounted I-GO membership when you sign up for a Chic…

Started by Emily R.

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Emily R.

bike access on BART in SF bay area

Looks like they're dealing with similar issues, even though they've got a much newer train system than we do.    I notice this is yet anoth…

Started by Anne Alt

3 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by chixieonfixie

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service