The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'trailer' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two Seater Burley Trailer

This has been sold.  I have tried to close the discussion but it appears I cannot figure out how to remove.  My apologies.

Started by LG

4 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by LG

Used Bike Cargo Trailer / Chariot for sale

Chariot brand (now called Thule) Carrier for sale. Plenty of room for child(ren), groceries, pets, etc. Features include: two seats with t…

Started by George Cederquist

2 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by George Cederquist

SOLD - FS: Burley Flatbed Cargo Trailer

Burley Flatbed Bicycle Cargo Trailer From Burley's site: http://www.burley.com/page_453/flatbed.html The utilitarian choice for pulling la…

Started by OldGuyCyclist

1 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

Illinois Bicycle Cargo Trailer Laws question

This past summer, I was pulling my Burley flatbed cargo trailer along a two-lane, 40mph county road (It's the only road the leads to my nei…

Started by Marcusn

11 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Alex Z

Bike Trailer Lending Program Ideas

I'm trying to get a bike trailer lending program started. I will soon be organizing a meeting, but thought I'd also seek feedback here. The…

Started by KeystoneEUC

14 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Jane

Transporting My Kid

Greetings Chainlink!  Longtime rider, first time poster.  My wife and I are lucky enough to have welcomed our first child into the world ab…

Started by Rob Sullivan

20 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Kat

Transporting 100+ pounds

Within the next few weeks, I'm getting a new band saw. I looked up the weight, and it's listed at 160lbs. Dang! My rear rack is limited to…

Started by Jaik S.

34 May 20, 2014
Reply by Mike Schwab

Cargo trailer recommendations

I am thinking about getting a cargo trailer for trips to the grocery store/hardware store and etc. (I buy a lot of stuff from the hardware…

Started by Tim

13 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Duppie

Bike trailer project, need advice :]

Hey dudes! Im Roach. Ive been wanting to get a bike trailer for ages and just recently acquired a frame for my bday! Im not sure what brand…

Started by Reverend Roach

7 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Fran Kondorf

Looking for a Bicycle Trailer & Need Advice!

Hi! I am looking to purchase a bicycle trailer that will allow me to haul some small, foldable pieces of furniture and a large box to a cra…

Started by M K

21 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by D. Will

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service