The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'touring' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone up for a 1-2wk midwest tour in late May or June?

Hi, all! I'm looking to find a touring partner for a trip I want to do this summer, preferably some time in the first half of the summer. E…

Started by Brandon Smith

1 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

BioLogic FreeCharge Powers an iPod With Your Bike

Biologic Freecharge Saw this on Gizmodo today. It's a usb device for your bike that uses a dyno to charge your phone. Pretty useful for lon…

Started by Ryan L

1 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Michael

Touring Tandem for Rent?

I've got a couple touring rides coming up and am looking for a tandem to rent. The first ride is only a weekend but another may be a couple…

Started by Neils

2 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Kelly

Looking for a wee touring bike frameset

Hey guys, I'm looking for a 48cm-49cm touring bike frameset. I have my road bike built up like a touring bike, but, it's just not what I ne…

Started by Danielle

20 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Barry Niel Stuart

Chicago to Boston

Hi there, Thinking of making a longer tour? I am, and I plan on riding to MA to visit some family and then take a train back. The trip is a…

Started by Nate Maier

9 May 15, 2009
Reply by Homebuilt

5-day ride route suggestions?

I'll have about 5 days over spring break (about a week from now) to take a short solo tour. I'm moderately experienced at touring, the bik…

Started by emeegee

5 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by E A

preparing for 500 mile trip to toronto!

Hey all, Me and a buddy are planning a trip to toronto in the following months and although i've been researching and preparing i still hav…

Started by giovanni torres

21 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by emeegee

Spring Chic-Mil-Mad Ride - Ride through downtown Milwaukee?

Hey Chainlinkers - you may know that I'm hosting a small group of people into Madison via Milwaukee from Chicago: http://www.thechainlink.o

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

2 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

CHICAGO-MILWAUKEE-MADISON RIDE

The maps for all trails on the route are available for free over the internet from state and local governments. Illinois statewide bicycle…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

4 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Bob Kastigar

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service