The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'tour' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Biking around Lake Michigan

I've been scouring the internets trying to find a easy-to-read route to help plan an upcoming tour around Lake Michigan. I've checked crazy…

Started by Kevin Mulcky

37 Feb 27
Reply by Bob Kastigar

La Crosse-Madison-Rockford Bike Tour - Memorial Day

Oh yes - I was reallllly thinking about doing this....but due to a recent injury I'm in no shape to make it happen.  I did half of this rid…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

6 Dec 22, 2020
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure - June 11th, 2017

The Tour de Cure is the signature fundraising event of the American Diabetes Association and our nation’s largest diabetes cycling event, w…

Started by Bill Nedza

0 Mar 10, 2017

2016 Tour de France Route Announced Today.

Always exciting to find out where the road will take them... a little Spain, a little Switzerland, and a lot of France (of course!). This l…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Oct 20, 2015

SCVA Open House Chi visitor weekend & Open Call for Painters, etc.

The velodrome in South Chicago has a new blog post covering this weekend's festivities, cook out, riding, etc.  You're invited; bring some…

Started by Marcus Moore

0 Oct 15, 2015

Chicagoans biking XC down Mississippi River for West Town Girls Bike Club

Hello Chainlinkers! Just wanted to introduce myself and share a current bikepacking adventure with you-- worthy detours and travel tips mos…

Started by Kris

1 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

Possible chainlinker tragedy,

http://http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140810/uptown/search-continues-for-missing-boater The article names a David Brown, it's chainlinker…

Started by Jose A. Terrazas

147 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Mike Keating

Boulevard Lakefront Tour 36 mile map

Wanted to share with everyone just how great the Boulevard Lakefront Tour was this past weekend!  Aside from getting lost on it and going t…

Started by Greg Berry

3 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Seeking recommendations for bike tours in Europe

I am interested in doing an organized bike tour in Europe. Can you recommend a specific tour company and/or tour?

Started by Dana Bright

17 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Jon Cunningham

Boulevard Lakefront Tour is back -- and we need you!

Sad to think the summer will be coming to a close, but to celebrate Active Trans' 30th Anniversary, the Boulevard Lakefront Tour will be re…

Started by Caiken

0 Jul 13, 2015

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service