The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is an expert (or amateur enthusiast) of bikes, safety, jerseys of Tour de France history?

I work for a company (http://nepris.com) that finds folks to talk to classrooms over webcam, a matchmaker between industries and classrooms…

Started by Mark Fry

1 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by herdingbats

New app helps riders find safer, quieter routes

PBR (Personal Bike Routing) is a free app that helps riders with ios phones to find safer, quieter routes in Chicago and NYC. The app was d…

Started by Nate Hutcheson

2 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

Automated pedestrian collision detectors

Mobileye has just turned into the darling of the stock market. The Israel-based company and others are competing to develop technologies th…

Started by Peter Zelchenko

19 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Michael B

Current GPS Devices - the good, the bad, the MEH?

I am tired of changing batteries in multiple cycling computers and having different computers on different bikes, etc.  I am thinking about…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

14 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by peter moormann

New Bike / Bike-related Technologies

So I saw this ad for these awesome handlebars, and it got me thinking that it'd be nice to have an ongoing technology thread related to any…

Started by Christine

18 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Tricolor

Just me Ranting

I just read an interesting article about bikes being the next great technology. If "the bicycle is the most commonly used mode of transport…

Started by Michael J Blane

14 May 18, 2012
Reply by Doug Haynes

Amazing idea for sharing a safer road

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/07/can-technology-keep-cyclists-safe.php Incredibly enough it seems that cars and bikes can get along.…

Started by Digital Dario

1 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Velo-city Vision How can we built it?

This is a vision I have for fast and safe long distance commuting for bicycles using enclosed tunnels that provide a back draft for smooth…

Started by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

5 May 31, 2010
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

distracted driving - new technology

While we've had some good news about the enactment of new laws against distracted driving, the timing of this expansion of distracting tech…

Started by Anne Alt

51 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

Calling all geeks (and/or older generations who might have used some of this stuff)

Enjoy! << link I have nothing better to add to this, so I'll just let it speak for itself. Have fun laughing at old technology.

Started by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

9 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service