The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'stolen' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stolen Trek 2000-FOUND

my bike was stolen yesterday from my basement near fullerton and western. Someone took a crowbar to the door during the rain storm. If you…

Started by korie

20 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

Chicago stolen bikes Twitter feed - follow now!

Hey everyone,I'm not associated with the website of the same name, but I just started a Chicago stolen bikes twitter feed.  If we can get a…

Started by Peter Muller

13 May 27, 2010
Reply by Michael Perz

swap'o'rama tips?

So... my bike got stolen last night.   (Yes, I listed it on the stolen bike registry). It sounds from other discussions as if a lot of stol…

Started by heather s

25 May 2, 2010
Reply by heather s

Stolen Lemond Reno

My friend/co-worker had his bike swiped yesterday (4.8.10) Cut through his U-lock right in front of our building.http://chicago.stolenbike.…

Started by Bryan D

0 Apr 9, 2010

4 Bikes Stolen from Basement, incl. Jamis Aurora & Gary Fisher Wingra Hybrid

We had someone break in and steal 4 bikes from our basement.  We filed a report, but I'm just putting the word out there...in case anyone s…

Started by Lindsay

23 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

Bike Stolen - Please Help!

Hey all,I recently had my 1986 Trek 310 Elance stolen.  It wasnt anything special, but i loved it.  I've been monitoring craigslist/ebay as…

Started by GarrettTV

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Handlebars stolen?

Hi all, I hope this is the appropriate place to post, and if it's not then please forgive me on account of my surprise and dismay at what…

Started by John

30 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by rik

Bike Stolen

Some jerk stole my 2008 Cannondale CAAD 9 6 off of the back of my car last night during the festival outside of the Hideout. It's a white,…

Started by Kate G.

12 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Shirlee Berman

Bike Stolen

I know its my fault, but my bike was stolen yesterday in Evanston and I am SO SAD about it. I have a picture, but its at home and Im at wor…

Started by Sara Thompson

9 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Sara Thompson

4 Stolen Bikes — a cross-post from The Veloist

http://veloist.ning.com/forum/topics/four-bikes-stolen-in-lake The original has descriptions and pictures. This is also ning.com network. K…

Started by Michael J Blane

2 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Michael J Blane

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service