The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'stolen' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

STOLEN BIKE ALERT - Scattante f570 flatbar white with blue and black detail

Recently had my Scattante f570 stolen.  Primarily white with blue detail and black SCATTANTE painted on on frame. Flatbar with black bell…

Started by Mike Ellis

1 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Blind bicyclist, partner just want stolen tandem bike back

Chainlinkers, keep a lookout people!   This remind me of the stolen trike last year or the year before.   Suntimes article by STEFANO ESPOS…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

22 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Liz

Maybe they stole your bike!

Cops bust large fencing operation on West Side January 18, 2010 1:15 PM | 7 Comments | UPDATED STORY Police on Chicago's West Side are ques…

Started by jen

7 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by John

Stolen Bike Recovery on Craigslist

Last summer I posted a cry for help on this site when my bike was stolen. With the help of some amazing people, I was able to recover my bi…

Started by Elliot Bennett

14 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Melanie K

bike stolen tonight

I came out of work today and my bike was gone. I still cannot believe it and have actually cried twice.  Hard to imagine where it is right…

Started by Molly

6 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Gene Tenner

!!!STOLEN BIKE 2010 CANNONDALE CX9 CAAD9 CYCLOCROSS!!!

I'm new to the forum and site, unfortunately my introduction to it is because my bike was stolen last night. It was stolen in Logan Square…

Started by tony

12 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Greg B

My Stolen Tommaso

I just got my bike stolen outside of Smart Bike Parts in Logan Square. Its a 2011 Tommaso Classic root beer color with blue deep vs, mustac…

Started by Tomas Delgado

6 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Debra J

Craigslist Guy

Who is this guy? He always has bikes for sale, always under $100, and always at 1400 N. Hudson.  This time he will "throw the bike in the l…

Started by Melanie K

1 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Stolen Giant Transend EX 2008

The Bicycle Make: Giant Model: Transend EX 2008 Color: Black Serial # C18F4439 Distinguishing characteristics: Bumper sticker on black rear…

Started by DRU Williams-Clark

14 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

Bikes stolen from J.C. Lind Bike Co. display

Hello fellow chainlinkers.  Unfortunately, I had 3 bikes stolen from our display sometime today.  Here is a run-down of the three bikes, I…

Started by Jon

17 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by M.A.R.K.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service