The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'stolen' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

recovered red cannondale saeco

Yesterday I bought an obviously stolen red cannondale saeco from the bad neighborhood kids in east garfield park.  Is it yours?  there are…

Started by stevem

2 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by stevem

Stolen Crankset - Clybourn Metra

Last night (10/8/2014) I had my crankset stolen from the covered bike area of the Clybourn Metra stop. I didn't know this was something peo…

Started by M G

11 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by M G

Several bikes stolen over weekend

Dear all -- just discovered this morning that 3 of my bikes were stolen over the weekend while I was away. Owww. Someone got into the stora…

Started by Charles Cooney

10 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Melissa Manak

Stolen Yakima bike rack in Uptown

My Yakima bike rack was stolen last night from the top of my car parked on Leland Ave just east of Sheridan in Uptown. It was locked to the…

Started by Tristan

19 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Michael Mackaplow

suspicious looking CL posts that clearly push stolen bikes - what to do?

I usually flag them after looking very closely, but I saw one recently that just keeps itching at me... It was a bike with no front wheel…

Started by Jody

73 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Jaik S.

Bike Stolen - Any suggestions? Have you seen this ride around town?

Feeling pretty foolish... any assistance or tips are appreciated. My commuter bike was stolen from my back yard this morning. I discovered…

Started by mahbomun

3 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by h' Zerocats

STOLEN :Recumbent, long wheel base modified to have a Herman miller Seat

Bike_new_seat.jpg bike_old_seat.jpg If you see this bike please call the police. Building her was a long work of love. She has alot of val…

Started by Joseph Prosnitz

4 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Ken Gray

specialized langster stolen from inside my building

My boyfriend's bike was stolen from the inside of our building in Ukrainian Village today in the morning with 3 people at home!  Any sugges…

Started by Karin Wowk

1 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Thunder Snow

help find stolen bikes

My storage unit was broken into this morning behind my home and my family's four bicycles were stolen. Please let me know if you have any i…

Started by Greg Makowski

1 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Thunder Snow

Stolen Brooks cambium c17 limited edition number 472.

on March 19 at around 12:00 PM. and 3:00 PM. components of my bike were stolen. Handlebars ( pink) , headset , seat post and saddle. I have…

Started by miguel

3 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service