The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'single' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a Velocity Deep V Rear Woodgrain wheel

I recently bought a deep v wood grain front wheel for my single speed and am looking to find a match for the rear.  If anyone knows where I…

Started by Philippe Giscard

2 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by blair

Charming 2010 Raleigh One-Way Single/Fixed

Hiya!I won this bike in a silent auction for my girlfriend, and she is way too short for it. I already have too many bikes and I'm leaving…

Started by Jen Pagonis

3 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Night Owl

FOR SALE: ROAD BIKE FRAME CHEAP $45 Gloss Black 57cm

Just like I said on the title: FOR SALE: ROAD BIKE FRAME CHEAP $45 Gloss Black 57cm I had this frame for a road bike build.  I ended up not…

Started by Jason Gonzales

0 Sep 2, 2011

Specialized Langster 56cm

Selling my 2008 Specialized Langster.  I bought it new and it has spent most of the time in the garage.  I started to ride it a little this…

Started by Anand Kalelkar

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Anand Kalelkar

Stolen single speed bike - black and yellow

My commuter bike got stolen off my deck in Edgewater this weekend.It's a black Specialized Allez with a yellow chain, and yellow/black bar…

Started by Kate Carolan

21 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

(re)cycle green(er) is back!

For those of you who missed this show last month, here is another chance to catch it.  I just learned that it's coming back for a second ru…

Started by Peter Muller

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by Ron

FOR SALE - Schwinn Le Tour II - Single Speed Freewheel 54cm

Vintage frame with new (slightly used) components. In great working condition. Built one year ago and ridden well on the streets of Chicago…

Started by Peter Bryan Wertz

0 Jul 24, 2009

3 make that... ALL SOLD EXCEPT FOR a good low $$ trainer

Before you dig in: size-wise, all the bikes are on the large size, the Schwinns' step over height is approximately the same as the Fuji, an…

Started by JP

5 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by GarrettTV

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service