The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'short' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling All Shorties - Three 49cm Bikes for Sale

So I have become a bike horder... Chainlink Discount of $25 off!! Echo Rose Fern You can contact me on here, through craigslist,…

Started by Jenn_5.5 mi

10 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Jenn_5.5 mi

Bar on Buena ride for burger night?

Anyone want to ride over to the B bar later on and get a burger? 

Started by Marcy

9 May 12, 2014
Reply by Brian James Beerman

Frame Design for Smaller Folks

I have had a good number of questions and requests about accommodating smaller cyclists on my bikes. And I am now starting to explore what…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

56 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Legacy Frameworks

Vintage 80's Road Bike For Sale - Silver Fuji Monterey 10 speed - small adult or taller child size

Are you an adult on the shorter side looking for a solid road bike? Or, maybe a 12 year old with a parent who wants to give you a cool used…

Started by Siri Michel

2 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Siri Michel

Vintage Woman's Sears Cruiser - 125 OBO

Looking to sell this vintage women's Sears cruiser.  I fixed her up, polished her off, she's looking pretty good and riding great. It has b…

Started by Sean Struble

2 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Sean Struble

For Sale: Black Ladies Bike Skirt/Skort! Only worn twice, practically like-new condition...L/XL

...only major change to it is the reflective logo in the corner has been darkened with permanent marker! This has a foam-like padding, not…

Started by Anne Kim

0 Apr 8, 2012

WAY OFF TOPIC - Looking for help with Muslim - Jewish Art Exhibit in Spring '09

I'm involved in an event called Cafe Finjan which is part of the Jewish Muslim Community Building Initiative in Chicago. Read below if you…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

2 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by S

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service