The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'seat' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling yepp maxi $125 used or $225 New in Box

Selling (2) new in box Yepp Maxi rack-mounted kids seats. One in Ocean and one Silver. $225 ea. Selling one used in Ocean $125.

Started by S P

1 Jun 20, 2023
Reply by S P

Help! What can I do with a bike that's too tall?

I just gave my girlfriend her Christmas gift last week: I got a 1972 Triumph 3-speed off Craigslist and totally overhauled it, repainted it…

Started by Becca

18 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Marsha Gordon

Recommendation for a Rear Light that can attached to the seat stay and/or reflector mount?

Hi all, Anyone have recommendations for a rear light that can attached to the seat stay (rear fork) on the bike? I have seen some riders ar…

Started by Matt

3 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by ad

biking with a baby

Our little dude is about to be 5 months and with the weather warming up, I am looking forward to taking him for a bike ride. From my resear…

Started by wendy fawcett

6 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Anika

Seat Post Clamp Replacement

I over tightened the screw so the thread wore off and I need a replacement for my training bike. This is what I had: Should I get a qui…

Started by daWillinChi

2 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Jaik S.

Help freeing up a ceased seat post?

Anyone have any advice on freeing a ceased aluminum seat post from a steel frame? I've tried everything short of taking off the cranks and…

Started by Koltraned

6 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Best way to secure a bike seat / front wheel?

Hi,I just bought a new bike, and was reading the discussion about bike seat thefts recently. Not wanting to have the same thing happen to m…

Started by GP

9 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Ugh.... Have a seat?

Two weeks ago my friends bike was stolen. He didn't have much cash or transportation so I bought him a cheap bike from craigslist.   Last n…

Started by Lee S

24 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Lee S

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service