The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'schwinn' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garage Sale at The Recyclery Collective

Saturday, September 26, 2020 12 pm - 4 pm Goodnews Community Church Parking Lot 7649 N. Paulina Street, Chicago Join us for an outdoor sal…

Started by Katie

0 Sep 21, 2020

Want to buy 26" springer fork

I'm looking for a chrome 26" springer fork to put on an old Schwinn cruiser I'm rebuilding. I would prefer to use an old one instead of buy…

Started by Travis Risbridger

0 Apr 24, 2015

Prospect Bikes is looking to fill 1 part-time mechanic & 1 part-time sales positions for the 2015 cycling season!

Prospect Bikes is looking to fill 1 part-time mechanic and 1 part-time sales positions for the 2015 cycling season!  Both positions can exp…

Started by Christian

0 Mar 6, 2015

2014 Bike Fleet For Sale--All Types Bikes, Most Under $200

Hi Chainlinkers! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 12 years! W…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

6 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

TWEED RIDE - Vintage Bike Riders needed to support Children

Bike Bald is in search of owners/riders of vintage bikes to help add to the theme of the event.  We will be holding a Vintage Tweed Ride in…

Started by Debbie Mossburg

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Debbie Mossburg

Schwinn CycleNav

http://www.gizmag.com/schwinn-cyclenav-bicycle-navigation/30327/ Schwinn unveils $60 bike navigation device  By Ben Coxworth January 6, 20…

Started by Andrew Bedno

7 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Andrew Bedno

All 2013 Comfort/Road/Mnt/Child Bikes On Sale 50% Off!

Chicagoans! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 11 years! A few…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

0 Oct 19, 2013

Broken seat stays on an older frame

Sup eerybody, So a little over a month ago, the seat stays on my 1985 Schwinn Traveler broke away from the top tube (pics below.) The welds…

Started by Brandon Moorhead

8 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Brandon Moorhead

Chicago Cyclist Commuter Bikes: A Photo Series

Hey guys, It's finally time to be a little vocal about who I am and what I do! I mean, I do go to some of the rides say "hi!" and ride bik…

Started by Kevin Gebhardt

16 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Kevin Gebhardt

FOR SALE: ROAD BIKE FRAME CHEAP $45 Gloss Black 57cm

Just like I said on the title: FOR SALE: ROAD BIKE FRAME CHEAP $45 Gloss Black 57cm I had this frame for a road bike build.  I ended up not…

Started by Jason Gonzales

0 Sep 2, 2011

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service