The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'routes' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a route, Northbrook to the lakefront trail

I just moved from Evanston to Northbrook. I'm looking for the best route from Willow and Phingston to the Lakefront bike path.

Started by Peter Gibson

8 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Ben R.

Midway to Avondale?

Hi! I am going to try to bike from the Midway area (Harlem and the Stevenson/55-basically) up to Avondale (Belmont/ California) tomorrow. D…

Started by Lisa Sanzenbacher

3 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Shawn Evans

Southwest side bike issues

We've had some discussion lately about the need for more bike facilities on the southwest. Folks have spoken up about Archer and other stre…

Started by Anne Alt

74 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Barbara K Iverson

Chicago North Side To Orland Park

Hi community! I want to bike from the North Center neighborhood to Orland Park, but am unfamiliar with that area and unsure of a safe route…

Started by Christine Webster

19 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Jared

Route advice from downtown to Blue Island

Looking for a somewhat direct route from downtown to Blue Island. Google maps (here) gives me 3 options.  M.L King drive, Halsted to Vincen…

Started by Duppie

16 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

Suggestions for 50-75-mile Metra-to-Metra day rides?

Hello, I've been doing a lot of out-and-back rides and would like to change things up. I'm looking for suggestions for nice, scenic/rural…

Started by Eli

10 May 30, 2015
Reply by Eli

seeking pulaski/grand to downtown evanston route

Hi.  Im about to have a new commute from pulaski and grand to downtown Evanston(chicago ave and church street).  anyone have any route sugg…

Started by Robert Underwood

5 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by David Barish

Strava Heat Map for Chicago

Check it out here: http://labs.strava.com/heatmap Lots of things to note- It's impossible to bike to O'Hare (joke). No one is biking to…

Started by Zidaane

9 May 6, 2014
Reply by Michelle Milham

49th Ward Community Meeting- Divvy Expansion/New Bike Routes

Reposting this from Everyblock RP- http://chicago.everyblock.com/neighbor-events/apr17-community-meeting-expansion-divvy-bike-share-and-pro

Started by Fran Kondorf

0 Apr 12, 2014

South side riders - how about an update on major south side routes?

In recent weeks, portions of Vincennes, 83rd St. and South Shore Dr. have been repaved. Vincennes has gotten its striping, but from what I'…

Started by Anne Alt

5 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service