The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'rides' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Year New Rides

I am thinking about maybe starting a couple of social rides to try to reconnect with old friends and make news ones. I'm seeking input and…

Started by ______ido______

0 Jun 7, 2021

Anyone riding LE TOUR DE SHORE and have space for 2 riders going back to Chicago?

There are 2 of us who want to ride LE TOUR DE SHORE, but the return busses are filled. Anyone have an alternative way back to Chicago that…

Started by Gary Elfring

2 May 18, 2017
Reply by Gary Elfring

Day rides and paved trails at the top of Wisconsin

Journey to the distant Northwoods sometime between now and fall and enjoy some great hard surface bike trails, great on road riding - pav…

Started by Jeff Currie

3 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Fall Ride Pictures - Share Your Rides

“There is beauty in silence and there is silence in beauty and you can find both in a bicycle.” Mehmet Murat ildan Something amazing happen…

Started by Yasmeen

23 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Karen McGinnis

What's happening with Chicago Cycling Club this week?

Check out this topic for upcoming events. This week: a meeting at Jaks Tap with a presentation by Bonnie Tawse and Ben Helphand on what we'…

Started by Anne Alt

1 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

2015 Grand Illinois Trail and Parks Bike Tour

Grand Illinois Trail and Parks Bike TourJune 14-19, 2015 -- Registration Now Open Join us for the 13th annual Grand Illinois Trail And Park…

Started by Tania Sebastian

5 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

Looking for a ride to Ragbrai and'or back to Chicago

Hi! My ride fell through and now I'm looking for somebody who has room to take me and my bike to one of the early Ragbrai towns and/or a r…

Started by Scott Chillson

2 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by tim

Riding for a (good) cause

Riding for fun, or exercise, or social reasons, or any other reason is great. That's why we're all here on the Chainlink. But riding for a…

Started by Hazon

4 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Hazon

Weekday or weeknight rides?

Due to my work schedule I'm not always off on the weekends. I was wondering if there were any rides during the week, Such as a critical mas…

Started by baci

2 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by baci

tour de Road America - BIKE RIDE TO FIGHT CANCER Fri. 8/17 6:30 PM

Hi Chainlinkers,   We hope you will join us for an awesome ride on the world famous Road America race track - it's just over 2 hours from t…

Started by George Siegle

0 Aug 8, 2012

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service