The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'ride' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We're gearing up for the May 15th Solar Schools Ride and we want to hear from you! Are you coming? Do you need any support from us?

We just started our Chainlink group and we're excited to generate energy and enthusiasm for what promises to be a great ride: the May 15 So…

Started by Climate Cycle

4 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Climate Cycle

Showing Up: Fight the Internet for the Soul of Critical Mass!

After holding out I finally joined The Chainlink last week (I'm a Facebook & Twitter avoider too).  Yeah!  I get an email about events…

Started by Pete Fein

93 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by pjc jr

Ride to Dinner at the Paramount Room TONIGHT

I am planning a ride down to the Paramount Room tonight for dinner.  The bonus is possible snow for afterwards, but is is also a fundraiser…

Started by John

6 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by John

last night's Beverly holiday lights ride

Thanks to all who came out to ride last night. We had a good group, including folks from Beverly, Morgan Park, Evergreen Park, Blue Island,…

Started by Anne Alt

3 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Anne Alt

Ride the City

This is a great website that helps you find the safest ride possible in either New York, Chicago, or Austin. Ride the City

Started by Bike and Roll Chicago

1 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

Summer Hours (half day Friday) riders

Anyone wanna start a group for people who work summer hours? 1pm on Fridays, anyone who doesn't have to work, get together and ride for a b…

Started by Joe Sak

18 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Joe Sak

2009 Ride to PierogiFest - July 25, 2009

I just heard from the Pierogi Guy. He's doing his ride down to Whiting, Indiana again this year for Pierogi Fest. If you'd like to help…

Started by vxla

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by vxla

Starting a Bike 4 the Brain ride in Chicago to raise awareness for mental illnesses

Bike 4 the Brain is a bike ride in order to raise money and awareness for mental illnesses and to get rid of the negative stigma associated…

Started by Rohan Pavuluri

3 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Tiberculosis

can you Captain on "Blind Stoker" ride Sat aft in W burbs?

My good friend John L. leads "Blind Stoker" rides for visually handicapped people, and we've currently got a few more Stokers than Captains…

Started by Jerome Hughes

4 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Jerome Hughes

Saturday Training Tomorrow for Chicago-Mil-Mad Ride

Hey folks - we start at 8:00 AM and we're riding up to the Botanic Gardens. We won't be out more than 2.5 hours. Contact me for details.…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

0 Apr 3, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service