The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'ride' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Street Sweepers Needed

The Ride of Silence on Wednesday, May 15, will be traveling along 18th Street west from State Street.  The street under the viaduct just we…

Started by Lisa Curcio

8 May 14, 2013
Reply by Chicago Ride of Silence

How About A Rain Ride?

We have snow ride, drinking ride, bar ride, restaurant ride, ride to the beach, critical mass, north side mass, ffr, and mnr. Now I'm going…

Started by daWillinChi

6 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by kiltedcelt

Gauging interest on a special dinner ride because summer is - believe it - almost here

I'm thinking about leading a group ride for The Chainlink that includes dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in town, Uncommon Ground,…

Started by Melissa

11 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Wolf-Pup

2013 Calendars For Sale - all proceeds benefit the Chicago Ride of Silence

Each year the local Ride of Silence organizer in Chicago designs and sells calendars to raise funds for the Ride of Silence movement (an…

Started by E A

0 Nov 16, 2012

Get your Tweed on!?

I've read about these tweed rides out east where everyone wears tweed or euro style clothes,and usually ride classic bikes. Does anyone hav…

Started by baci

14 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by globalguy

Upcoming Organized Ride Benefitting the Breast Cancer Fund - 9.16.12

Registration Closing Date Thursday, September 13, 2012 @ 11:59 PM US/Central Description Each of the routes of 38, 61, 77 and 100 are on…

Started by MJ Gasik

0 Sep 8, 2012

FOR SALE - Entry for Door County Century ride on Sunday, September 9

I can no longer make this Sunday's Door County Century ride.  Cost was $64.00; Make me a reasonable offer.  Transfers are allowed.  Contact…

Started by Shaun Considine

0 Sep 5, 2012

Chicago to Milwaukee - Riders? Routes?

I plan on riding to Milwaukee tomorrow, spending the night, and then riding back on Friday (or taking the Metra if I'm too lazy to go the w…

Started by Alex Moroz

23 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Loan L.

This Sunday round-trip . . .

. . . for those who didn't go camping or haven't joined any other event. Start early, no later than 6 a.m. Ride from East Lakeview to Wilme…

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

9 May 11, 2012
Reply by David

want to ride in Beverly?

I'm leading a Beverly gardens and architecture tour next Saturday 5/5.  Anyone is welcome to attend this Chicago Cycling Club ride - about…

Started by Anne Alt

9 May 5, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service