The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'rack' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice for Secure Bike Rack/Storage Solutions for Apartment Building (~13 Bike Capacity)

This summer the 6 unit apartment building I live in has had 5 bicycles stolen from the basement on four separate occasions. These bikes wer…

Started by MeganK

14 Feb 4, 2022
Reply by ketoguychicago

SOLD For Sale: Pair of Thule Sidearm 594XT rooftop racks (City of Chicago)

These are about 8 years old, in good shape but showing a little wear.  There's an extra wheel strap in the front on each one, because for s…

Started by John Richardson

0 Apr 19, 2021

You Moved and Damaged My Bike to Park Yours (Loop - LaSalle Street)

I'm stunned that you would twist my bike (parked perpendicular to the rack) around in such a manner as to damage it, in order to park yours…

Started by Bob A.

19 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Filka Bean

WTB: Tubus Tara front pannier rack $50

Looking for a gently used Tubus Tara front pannier rack.

Started by daWillinChi

1 May 16, 2018
Reply by Camille Soleil

Recommendation for a Rear Light that can attached to the seat stay and/or reflector mount?

Hi all, Anyone have recommendations for a rear light that can attached to the seat stay (rear fork) on the bike? I have seen some riders ar…

Started by Matt

3 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by ad

Saris Brand Advocate Application Due Sunday, January 17

I recently toured their headquarters and I really liked what I saw. A company with their heart in the right place, growing and keeping the…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Jan 13, 2016

Ideas for easily lifting bike onto vertical wall rack/bracket?

My building's bike storage room uses vertical storage wall racks (the kind with a bracket for the front wheel), but the bracket is well ove…

Started by Dani

8 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Dani

Custom Spot Brand Wazee 55cm with Pass and Stow front Rack - $1750.

My beloved Spot Brand Wazee needs a new home. I'm moving and it'll just sit gathering dust. Better to be doing what it does best – crushing…

Started by Andrew Bloom

0 Mar 21, 2015

WTB: Rear Rack Trunk Bag

Hello all.  Looking for a used (cheap or free) rear rack trunk bag.  Got one lying around you don't need, please let me know. 

Started by Amber K

2 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Amber K

Stolen Yakima bike rack in Uptown

My Yakima bike rack was stolen last night from the top of my car parked on Leland Ave just east of Sheridan in Uptown. It was locked to the…

Started by Tristan

19 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Michael Mackaplow

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service