The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'racing' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gears...If you got'em use'em...Cadence is the key to distance, speed, and efficiency.

I just had to come out and say this because the number of people on geared bikes that doesn't shift are just hurting their health, fit, and…

Started by Ali

27 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Amber K

Floyd Landis issued a national warrant in France

Don't know how many of ya'll care, but I find it pretty damn funny.   http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=4915919

Started by Bailey Gene Newbrey

1 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Mike Schwab

Criteriums and other such racing of the peddle bike

Is anyone on here doing any racing this year? Im looking for people to team up with for training rides, ideas and transportation to the rac…

Started by Michael Young

5 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Ray

Anybody know of any Roller Racing events in the area coming up?

We just met Leah at the Bike Swap today and I figure somebody on here has to be organizing some Roller Races somewhere near Chi-town... Any…

Started by Wheeltags

0 Jan 17, 2009

Suggestions: good Alum. track racing frame.

This New Years kick for me seams to be track racing. I like my steel on the street, but I'm looking for something stiffer and lighter for r…

Started by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

12 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

2009 Criterium

Looks like Chicago and Elk Grove Village made it again! http://www.velonews.com/article/84276/2009-nrc-schedule-released

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Tamara

Become a USA Cycling Official!

Folks, I'm adding this to the calendar, but since registration closes on the 20th, I thought I'd post as well. If you're interested in raci…

Started by Julie P.

6 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Dubi Kaufmann

Wanted: A few good women!

Hello all wasn't sure where to put this post so here it is.. Get a Grip Cycles is looking for female athletes interested in an all wome…

Started by K.

0 Oct 8, 2008

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service