The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'police' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Police And Automobile Collisions

I attended my local CAPS tonight and learned that after an automobile collision, if the damage is less than $1500, both vehicles are drivea…

Started by Brian S

10 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by ad

Hit by car, minor injury, but seeking advice how to handle better next time

I was hit by a car in the loop today as I was changing lanes in preparation of a left turn. Injury seems minor, swollen and bruised ankle,…

Started by Lisa

23 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by curt(is) locke

car starts to weave into your lane, you knock/bang to get their attention... they are a cop...

I saw a car stoped askew and a bicyclist down when I got to Desplanes and Washington this morning. I recognized the cyclist as someone whom…

Started by Ben R.

197 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Clinton Bike Lanes Off to a Good Start in 2016

Happy first commute of 2016.  They plowed the Clinton lanes.  

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

8 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Awesome Police Officer pulls over a car tailgating a bicycle... VIDEO

I found this video on YouTube and I don't remember it being posted here. Some of the police do care. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap9_

Started by Tom Z

14 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Tom A.K.

2014 Best Local Bicycling Video... Thank you to the Skokie Police Officer in the video!

I have to say: I vote this is one of my favorite videos with a bicycle subject matter. This police officer was looking out for that cyclis…

Started by Tom Z

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Tom Z

Dearborn today : (

Completely blocking the path in front of Pot Belly Sandwiches : ( II. MISSION STATEMENT A. The Mission Statement of the Chicago Poli…

Started by Matheis

21 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Matheis

Attacks on a couple of NW Side Bicycle Paths. Keep Your Eyes Open!

There have been two incidents on bicycle paths. The Valley Line Trail (Skokie Line Trail) and the Northbranch Trail: The second incident w…

Started by Tom Z

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Tom Dworzanski

Bicyclist says cop opened door in her path, files lawsuit

Heard this on the news last night, news item is here: http://bit.ly/T4rkHM. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Started by Cheryl

28 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Duppie

Ticketed for not riding in the bike lane

has this happened to anyone in Chicago?casey neistat's public service announcement

Started by Robert

20 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Sarah D.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service