The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'path' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rte 53 Extension TRAIL POSSIBILITY! - please sign a witness slip

https://activetrans.org/blog/support-bill-to-re-envision-route-53-extension The state had planned a highway extension all the way to Graysl…

Started by Marcusn

3 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Skip Montanaro 0mi

what's happening on the lakefront at Oakwood?

Does anyone know what's being set up along the path at around Oakwood/3900 S.? And how long it will be there? I'm fearing the worst on my d…

Started by Teresa

4 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by Filka Bean

Lakefront Path to Loop via the Riverwalk

I'm taking the Lakefront Path from the North most days. While I appreciate the bike lane on Randolph, the insane tangle of cars at Michigan…

Started by Brian S

24 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Gage B.

new bike path south of 31st St.

The new split user paths south of 31st St. are lovely, but I wonder about having the bike path run so close to the skate park and basketbal…

Started by Teresa

0 Mar 30, 2017

Trouble on the lakefront?

Does anyone know anything about what happened on the lakefront around North Ave this week?  I saw limited coverage of it.  I bring it up be…

Started by JeffB

47 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by JeffB

Heatmap of the popular cycling and running routes ‪#‎stravastravastrava‬

An interactive heat map released by GPS-based fitness app Strava shows the most popular paths taken by its users. Time Out Chicago

Started by Yasmeen

0 Sep 3, 2015

River Walk and the Most Bike Friendly City

I had strong suspicions during construction and today I verified them.  I live where the lake and river meet and the River Walk literally s…

Started by Jeff Blumenthal

14 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Andrew Bedno

LFP Damaged in yesterday's storm

Thought this should be posted before Monday's commute

Started by Michael B

43 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

lake front bike path- how is it?

I have ridden my bike up until last Monday. Does anyone know the current condition of the lake bike path from Irving to about Chicago?  tha…

Started by Molly

31 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Michelle S

Bike Path Between Elston and Lawrence?

I was on Google Maps looking for a better route from Niles to the Irish-American Heritage Center and they showed a mysterious bike route ru…

Started by David Lieb

19 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service