The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'party' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quiet, Family Friendly Party Place?

Way, way back in 2007, h' introduced me to The Wings Cafe in Logan Square. It was a nice, simple bar, but with decent, interesting food. No…

Started by Matt

9 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

And the envelope, please: Construction bids opened THIS FRIDAY for the Cal-Sag Trail

Always looking for an excuse to party, this is better than most! :-) We'll be whooping it up at Blue Island's fabo Rock Island Public House…

Started by Friends of the Cal-Sag Trail

0 Feb 26, 2014

Biking and Wedding Planning?! Catch Brides on Bikes August 11

Total shameless promotion here because I want to make sure that all you Chainlinkers who are planning weddings (or any kind of big party fo…

Started by Lisa Gordon

5 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by dan brown

Bike a Bee Fundraiser -- This Friday the 26th!

Bike a Bee places honeybee hives with community gardens and urban farms all over chicago and visits them by bicycle. We haul all of our emp…

Started by Jana Kinsman

8 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Adam Herstein

Venue Help for the Chainlink Halloween Party - Friday, October 28

Hey Chainlinkers,   The Chainlink Halloween Party is just around the corner - Friday night of Halloween, October 28.  We just need a venue!…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

9 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

Where to Bike Chicago Launch Party

The bike community is invited to help celebrate the launch of Where to Bike Chicago on Tuesday, Feb. 1, at 6:00 pm at SRAM, 1333 N. Kingsbu…

Started by Greg Borzo

15 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

All Up in My Grill: Share BBQ Recipes and Tricks

What does barbecuing have to do with bicycles? Well, this Saturday there's going to be a Ride/Rooftop BBQ/Midnight Movie hosted by Miss Ama…

Started by Lorena Cupcake

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Digital Dario

Cargo Bikers: Ride With The Green Party on St. Patrick's Day

Forwarding a request/opportunity from a friend. Follow the contact info below if you've got a cargo bike or trailer and would like to help…

Started by rascaltwitch

1 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Baaaah

6 Day Ride, Le Grand Tour, in NY & Quebec this August

Hey all, I'm planning on doing a week long hilly ride in Upstate New York and Quebec this coming August with a few friends. Feel free to jo…

Started by Sol

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

I want a dance party.

I *need* a dance party. I have heard the Hide Out at midnight on Saturdays is a good place for this.  Would anybody be interested in going…

Started by Michelle Green

55 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Vilda

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service