The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'parts' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicycle Related Recalls

List of recalled bike related products here. Add any others you know about. Also check www.recalls.gov for more info on many recalls; bikes…

Started by Allen Wrench

20 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Thunder Snow

Garage Sale at The Recyclery Collective

Saturday, September 26, 2020 12 pm - 4 pm Goodnews Community Church Parking Lot 7649 N. Paulina Street, Chicago Join us for an outdoor sal…

Started by Katie

0 Sep 21, 2020

How do you prevent someone from stealing parts off of your bike?

A year ago someone cut through a small cable that went through my bike seat to my Ulock and then unscrew my seat post and took both parts d…

Started by Edward Kang

20 May 16, 2016
Reply by MJ E.

Bike Part Fire Sale, no longer on fire.

Parts have been donated to Bikes'n'Roses on Lawrence and Kedzie, thank you! 

Started by Alex James

4 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Alex James

Lots of Bike Stuff for sale! Cleaning out the gear closet...

Lots of bike stuff for sale. Tried to accurately describe everything, if you have questions, or would like more pictures of anything just a…

Started by Elliot Bennett

0 Mar 4, 2014

Moving Sale - Bike Parts, Accessories, crap etc.

Moving to SF, but unfortunately have several projects that I never started that I can't take with me. All items SOLD. -Hyalite CO-OP Bike…

Started by spencewine

8 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by spencewine

in need of used bike forks

hey hey bike lovers,   the racketeers are seeking used or not wanted bike forks for one of our routines. if you have one or two you want to…

Started by shar

7 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Lucas Seibel

GOT PARTS? Open call for vendor tables at the February 6 Bike Winter Swap and Urban Bike Expo

This Winter, Chicago Bike Winter is presenting the first annual Bike Winter Swap Meet and Urban Bicycle Expo on Saturday February 6, 2010…

Started by Lee Diamond

38 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Jane Healy

What makes a frame great? ...or not so great??

I know my stuff when it comes to keeping my bike rideable. I even know the pros and cons of different style components (usually)... but peo…

Started by Jody

10 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by grayson

ISO: 7400 series dura ace parts

preferably NOS. namely: crankset(also need fixing bolts for the BB) derraileurs brake levers and calipers seatpost hubs im frustrated, be…

Started by o0_dan_0o

5 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by o0_dan_0o

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service