The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You Moved and Damaged My Bike to Park Yours (Loop - LaSalle Street)

I'm stunned that you would twist my bike (parked perpendicular to the rack) around in such a manner as to damage it, in order to park yours…

Started by Bob A.

19 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Filka Bean

a different kind of bike lane conflict

Today I was talking with a disabled friend who gets around in a wheelchair. He was telling me about a dark side to our new protected bike l…

Started by Anne Alt

18 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

bike vandalism - has your bike been a target?

I got a rude shock when I returned to my bike at the 95th St. Metra station after work yesterday. The bike was perfectly fine when I left i…

Started by Anne Alt

8 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by John Durham

Streetsblog Article About Bike Valet, Bike Parking and Divvy at Mumford and Sons Concert

"They Didn’t F— It Up This Time: Mumford & Sons Gig Was a Car-Free Success" By John Greenfield Quasi-Celtic, sensitive-guy drinking so…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Tony Adams

How does a business obtain or borrow a bike corral?

Last night I went to scout the newly opened Breakroom Brewery for a few reasons: 1. Food and beer - how is it? Exceptional. Attention to de…

Started by Yasmeen

11 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Gene Tenner

bike-friendly grocery store...in portland, or

When the drive-thru at the bank doesn't let me ride through on my bike, I look to companies like New Seasons in Portland, Oregon.http://bik…

Started by Mark Kenseth

16 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Nancy L. Fagin

Bike Rack Finder

I made a really simple bike rack finder for mobile web. Simple is a euphemism for limited, so all it does right now is:  * Find a handful o…

Started by Jonathan Freeman

0 Aug 15, 2014

Dearborn today : (

Completely blocking the path in front of Pot Belly Sandwiches : ( II. MISSION STATEMENT A. The Mission Statement of the Chicago Poli…

Started by Matheis

21 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Matheis

No Parking signs updated on Elston

I had feared the parking situation along the Elston protected bicycle lanes would never improve, but as I rode along it this morning, I not…

Started by Erik Swedlund

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

If it all goes too well...

In case you missed it, check out this article in the NYT on Amsterdam and bike parking issues.

Started by Evan

5 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service