The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'mountain' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trek Full Suspension SuperFly

This is a re-post and I'm lowering the price, I'm asking $4600. I know that's a lot of beer and pizza, but if you bring me some beer and pi…

Started by Scott Chaffin

0 Aug 14, 2013

STOLEN Woman's Gary Fisher mountain bike

Anyone come across this deuche bag trying to sell you my light green/woman's/mountain bike that is a Gary Fisher? He's a POS that stole it…

Started by Erin Wike

0 Jul 19, 2013

Specialized Street Stomper (20" frame) - SOLD

SOLD   20" Specialized Street Stomper What the heck is a Street Stomper you ask? Well, it is something of a unique bird, apparently. It wa…

Started by spencewine

12 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by rb

dhb M1.0 Mountain shoe size 44 new - $40

From wiggle.co.uk's dhb brand, the highly-reviewed M1.0 and R1.0 are probably the best value in cycling shoes. I purchased two sizes, 44 an…

Started by Daniel G

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Daniel G

2 MTBs (1 complete, 52ctc [sloped top-tube]; + 1 frame with stem,bars, 50ctc)

2 Vintage (mostly) Japanese ATBs: 1. Miyata Ridge Runner Team built mostly w/ Vintage Shimano components (triple-butted, splined chro-mo) -…

Started by Peter Richards

3 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Peter Richards

Amber the Downhill Dog

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

6 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Amber K

Michigan Mountain Mayhem

I'm dying for some hills.  A friend sent me this link:  Anybody ever done this ride?    http://www.michiganmountainmayhem.com/

Started by Joe TV

8 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

New website: The Garden - Chicago Dirt Jumps

Announcing the official website for The Garden dirt jumps in Chicago, Illinois. http://www.thegardenjumps.com/ After 5-6 years of keeping…

Started by Keith Streble

2 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by jen

Trail Riding?

I've noticed majority of the members here live in the city and ride street bikes. I was wondering who all does any trail riding? I know the…

Started by Phillip Miecznikowski

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by nik was here

FS: Giant NRS mountain bike - $600

I’m finally selling my Giant NRS. I was going to sell the frame and parts, but realized I had enough lying around to build up the bike. The…

Started by Peter Allen

0 Apr 26, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service