The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'mass' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bedno.com/bike (formerly Chi.Bike and MassUp.us)

Bedno.com/bike : "Social Cycling System". Mobile tools for bicyclist masses. Bedno.com/bike facilitates large bicycling events by broadcast…

Started by Andrew Bedno

62 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Andrew Bedno

Shots from Critical Mass, Halloween Edition!

Here's all of em: http://www.bikeblogordie.com/2017/10/spooktacular-hallows-eve-critical-mass.html

Started by Scott Chillson

0 Oct 28, 2017

You've made it through the winter...

...and for that alone you deserve to buy yourself some new stuff, but you probably haven't bought anything other than that Sriracha themed…

Started by tim de la motte

0 May 8, 2014

Bobby Cann killed on Clybourn last night. Critical Mass Tribute?

Hi everyone, My dear, close friend was killed on his way home from work last night. His name is Bobby Cann. Friends and I gathered at his…

Started by Philip Bird

59 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

video from 15th anniversary Critical mass ride-

The mass starting out circling Daley Plaza http://youtu.be/Jk6ytPkxlHY  Special thanks to Steven Lane for all he did to make the T-shirts,…

Started by Ace Mann

1 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Crafty Cycling Chick

Story from LA streetblogs-cyclist dies on LA critical mass ride

Last night, a cyclist died on Critical Mass after losing control of his bicycle and crashing into a wall on UCLA’s campus. Jerico Culata wa…

Started by Ace Mann

0 Sep 6, 2012

Critical Mass Bingo

This bingo card was created as a tribute to the was anderson Movie Moonrise Kingdom - link . it features things that one would usually see…

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

13 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by April

Critical Mass Pedals Awareness, but Bikers Need to Pump the Brakes, Critics Say

From Medill Reports with several Chainlinkers quoted. John Greenfield / www.gridchicago.com Critical Mass route proposals, like this on…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

30 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

Critical Mass: Chicago July 2011

Was fun at this last critical mass in July.  Was the first one I have been to. Did anyone else from the chainlink participate? Here is a pi…

Started by Tim

20 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Tim

Free Stickers

Over the years I've made several stickers for bicycling causes.  Just request and I'll mail you some.   No catch. It's just fun, helps the…

Started by Andrew Bedno

4 May 14, 2011
Reply by Andrew Bedno

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service